Tuesday 4 June 2013

The Izu Life: My Very Last Culture Festival


Last weekend was my final chance to experience a Japanese high school culture festival. The kids put in a lot of effort and produced a lovely cultural festival for the public to enjoy. Many seemed to sense that this was one of their last chances to interact with me freely outside of a classroom and were very courteous and kind. So I would like to say thank you to my students for making my final cultural festival a memorable experience. Check out some of my favourite pics of the cultural festival after the jump...



Lady Liberty enjoys churos at 22HR:

A little mermaid on the staircase...

Kappa hates you.

Photo wall at the all male-run maid cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...