Wednesday 12 September 2012

Travel Log: Roaming in Southeast Asia (Interlude)

Hello! I'm sorry for the lack of updates on this front. School started back this week and I am mysteriously busier than usual with teaching and helping kids with their college essays. I didn't get a chance to post last week so I will try extra hard to get an update in tomorrow on the 'Roaming in Southeast Asia' series. 

In the mean time, a friend of mine who also went on the same G Adventures tour has posted his super awesome pictures of our trip online in a public album and they so outshone any pictures I had taken previously that I felt like sharing his talent here with you guys. He is an amateur photographer but his photos are really good. Check out the online album by clicking here. Scroll down for a few of my favourite pics from his collection.

Happy Wednesday!



DSC_0948aa.JPG

DSC_1261a.JPG

DSC_1371_tonemappeda.JPG

DSC_1437a.JPG

DSC_1476a.JPG

DSC_0940aa.JPG
Not sure what my hair was doing. Me and my new friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...