Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Tops Tuesdays: Sh*t Gaijin Say

In my opinion, these videos are tops this week...

That last line had me rolling on the floor. If you teach English in Japan, you'll get these videos.


  1. Hello, I am very sorry to comment about something unrelated to your post but I couldn’t see your contact information other than twitter, which I am officially too old to understand. You can always delete this comment after reading it ;)

    I joined a blog carnival a while ago and it was a lot of fun. Carnivals are a good way to meet other bloggers and are a source of new traffic if that interests you, but there don’t seem to any for Japan-type topics. So although my blog is very small, I’m having a bash at hosting a carnival and I would love to have you join in. http://sopheliajapan.blogspot.jp/2013/03/j-bloggers-carnival-submissions-invited.html

    1. Pleasure to meet you Sophelia! And thank you for the invite, I'll check it out. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...