Wednesday 13 March 2013

Travel Log: Cat Cafes, Mucha and Disney Sea...

Last weekend I went to Tokyo to visit some friends and a particular art exhibition that I have been anticipating. Check out some pictures after the jump!

First, I went to Cat Cafe ねころび in Ikebukuro. In my two years living in Japan, I have never been to a cat cafe and I decided to rectify this. Cat Cafe ねころび is easily reached from Ikebukuro Station on the Yamanote Line and is welcoming of foreigners. There are many adult cats to play with which are very easy-going...



I called this one "huge" so he ransacked my bag in retaliation:




Next I went to Roppongi Hills to check out the "Alphonse Mucha: An Insight into the Artist" exhibition which I wrote about for last week's TGIF post. The exhibition did not allow photography inside the gallery so here are some pictures of the exterior of Mori Art Museum...






Finally, on Sunday I met up with some ex-students of mine and visited Disney Sea in Chiba prefecture...










What a big weekend! Click here to follow me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...