Friday 27 July 2012

T.G.I.F.: Fuji Rock Festival 2012!

This weekend the hills are alive with the sounds of Radiohead, Owl City, and The Kooks. Fuji Rock is a 3-day event in Yamanashi-ken featured artists from around the world set against the back-drop of majestic Mt.  Fuji. Check out this awesome video promoting this year's event...




Most of the tickets are sold out so if you are going, have a fantastic time! Click the image below to visit the English Fuji Rock website...



Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. It is a great event and fantastic line-up this year with Radiohead, The Stone Roses, Jack White and both Gallagher brothers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish I was going this year! Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete
  2. Tickets have been sold out for a while. I know this because I tried to get one and couldn't :-( Super sad face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their website says there were a few tickets left for today but yeah, Saturday and Sunday are sold out apparently. It would have been nice to go!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...