Monday 30 April 2012

The Izu Life: The Best of Cherry Blossom Season

I think it's safe to say that cherry blossom season is officially over here in Shizuoka. Even the late-blooming blossoms have finished their cycle. Here are some snaps--a "best of" collection, if you will--of some of this spring's sakura highlights. 





Yoyogi Park in Tokyo was packed!

Sensou-ji, Tokyo was stunning...

Flower child (my sis)...


Ethereal glow...

Beautiful...

Some vibrant wallflowers...

Lovers in Japan...


All photos were taken by me using Instagram. You can find more of my Instragrams by following me on the Instagram application for iphone (username 'Aussieontheizu'). Alternatively, you can find me and some of my photos of Japan on Pinterest. Happy Golden Week everyone!





2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and always a touch sad when the cherry blossom season is over, but always have next year to look forward to again :)

    Japan Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish cherry blossoms lasted longer than 1-2 weeks! Very sad. :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...