Tuesday 12 June 2012

Tops Tuesdays: bills, Harajuku.

Last Sunday I had the pleasure of joining some friends in Harajuku, Tokyo for a catch-up. We went to the very, very popular "bills" restaurant for lunch in the brand new Tokyu Plaza where I had managed to land us a reservation. Bills is the brain child of Australian celebrity chef Bill Granger and his original Sydney restaurant now has branches around the world, including Japan. Recently opened this past April, bills does not accept reservations for lunch in advance so the only way to get in is to leave your name at the door early in the morning and come back during your allotted time at lunch. When I arrived at 9.30 am the line up for breakfast snaked out the door and down two flights of stairs. That's how popular this restaurant is and I can attest to the awesomeness of the food! That's why bills restaurant makes my Tops Tuesday post this week. Click the image below for more information...


Maybe you can spot the bills sign in this photo...

6 comments:

  1. Would love to check this place out one day :)

    Japan Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. well damn, you've talked the place up so much I gotta check it out! I'm a sucker for a place with a long line, makes me think there must be something really outstanding about the place.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...